Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome To HELLTRACK

I remember constantly nagging my Mom to rent this movie every time we were are at our little country market in the town I grew up in. The kind of market that has a film of dust and stale cigarette smoke smell on everything from old to new. The "VCR" rental wire rack in the corner of the market where they had about 16 Fatal Attractions, 9 Top Guns, and the most glorious BMX/Freestyle movie ever RAD. I remember getting home and after watching the opening and ending credits I would immediately go out and grab my hot pink Torker 280 Air with white Skyway mags and pink matching Tioga tires and ride all afternoon. Trying to emulate everything the pros did in those clips, from the way they dressed to the way they would over dramatically perform a trick. Here's to 80's freestyle at it's finest....CRU is RAD.


No comments: