Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Got TOMS

Have you heard of TOMS shoes. Here is the story behind them:

"In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS Shoes, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One. Blake returned to Argentina with a group of family, friends and staff later that year with 10,000 pairs of shoes made possible by TOMS customers."   http://www.toms.com/our-movement/

Well I got a pair for Christmas and they are a really comfortable and simple shoe. I like the idea behind them and I'd like to think that I put a pair of shoes on some kids feet that isn't as fortunate as some of us are. How will you wear yours?

Ash Waxed Twill Men's Cordones




No comments: