Monday, May 11, 2009

" Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends "


So here it goes. The Burgundy Circus....what is the Burgundy Circus you ask?

Before my son was born I was designing his nursery and explaining to my Mom that I wanted to paint burgundy and cream stripes. We always seem to try and use play on words when describing rooms, designs, situations, etc. She brought up the name " Burgundy Circus " and it has always stuck in my mind, so much that hopefully one day it will become my main source of creativity.

You see I have a strong passion for design and decor. Whether it is a home or business, interior or exterior, modern or traditional, I pay attention to details others don't see. I grew up learning from a Dad who was an extraordinary woodworker, a Mom who was always folding corners of magazine pages of room designs, and 2 sisters who's creativity leaves a trail behind them like walking with a sandbag with a tiny rip in it ( does that make sense ).

I have been inspired and encouraged by my wife and friends to share my ideas, designs, and stories. You may find it repetitive. You may find it entertaining. You may find it rambling. Anyway you find it, "Please Enjoy The Show! "

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Looking forward to seeing more!!