Saturday, May 16, 2009

" Son...one day this will all be yours "

I want to introduce you to Kian, my 3 1/2 year old apprentice. He mainly takes care of all the clean up and organizing of tools. He let's me know that he is also going to be a " concrete man " when he gets bigger. His grandpa is a true concrete man that is not afraid of a little dirt in the shop, and alot of back breaking labor. Truth be told, pouring countertops is nowhere near the exhausting labor that the guys pouring driveways, foundations, parking lots have to endure. But he doesn't look up to them the way he looks up to me. It all pays off when your son says to someone " My daddy did this ".



3 comments:

Josh said...

His daddy does a good job, but I hope that boy knows what his is doing with those tops. Also, dad probably does not read this blog!!!

Mike said...

c'mon, you don't think your dad reads blogs?

misty said...

...love this post. and btw you never know - mom might just print these out and show them to dad like she does the really good jokes! ; )