Friday, April 1, 2011

Restore Finds

It's no secret that I have an addiction to our local Habitat Restore. And lately they have not been letting me down. Here are few pics of the coolness that I have been finding.

This chair is 10 bucks and it is actually a rocker/glider dealio. A fresh new stain or paint and modded out fabric would make this rocker rock.




















This table can get huge if you let it. My idea is chop the legs down, clean it up, and it would make an awesome coffee table. Oh and its 30 bucks. It's also got these x shaped ivory like inlays that are right above the legs from the top view. Awesome




















As I was leaving I walked past a box that said furniture legs, I opened it up and HOLY CRAP......look at these legs. 8 bucks. Now the idea is to salvage the legs from the table and use a set of these instead. Genius?....yeah I know.

No comments: