Friday, March 25, 2011

Get Ready For Some Tooting!!

Lately I have had some pretty decent projects happening around the casa. Lots of inspiration from some of my favorite blogs, lots of ideas from places I have eaten, and now just trying to tie it all together. My problem used to be that I really didn't have a direction so I would just buy a bunch of crap on clearance that I didn't or couldn't use and be unhappy with the space. I've been hearing people say buy a "WOW" piece and design around that, sooooo thats what I'm trying to do. I'm also getting very jealous of all the nice photos that people take, the right lighting, the right time of day, the right mood, obviously the right camera helps a ton too. This weekends project is to work on getting some pics of the stuff that I have been doing and get it on here. Toot my horn so to speak, it's sometimes hard to do, but hey isn't that why we blog anyway, to virtually toot our horn. Next week I promise lots of tooting and more toot worthy pics and projects.

Until the tooting begins check out these cool videos.


RUSH / skate now from RUSH on Vimeo.


Pedalhard: Sac Town comp. from CHOP EM DOWN on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was just asking Tiffany if you ever finished staining/painting the spindles in your house. I remember you blogging about planning to do it awhile back. I wanna see some pics!!