Thursday, March 22, 2012

Handmade Inspiration


I happened to see this in another post this morning and really liked the vibe and the way he showed pure enjoyment of his handmade craft. Towards the end he talks about being hit in the recession and how it turned out to be a blessing and being able to do what he loves day in and day out. Check out Chris Hughes and his quality products here http://artifactbags.com/ and check out the video too. If I'm ever in Omaha I'm definitely going to check this guy out.

Artifact bags are handmade in my Omaha, Nebraska workshop using a combination of hand tools and vintage industrial equipment. I use the finest American sourced waxed canvas and leather and offer a lifetime guarantee for all my products.



My friends at Turnpost just made this video with the help of the talented Django G-S (Love Drunk Studio). Special thanks to local folk legend Simon Joyner for allowing me to use his song “I Will Find You” from his album The Lousy Dance.




No comments: